Steinway B Scale Conversion

RicB ricb at pianostemmer.no
Sat Mar 31 03:01:58 MST 2007

Hi Dale

Cool... I see you do your notching in the piano instead of on the bench,
and it looks like you bang em out.  Is this what you do for all bridge
work ?

What kind of nice looking marking are you planning on using to show the
world the modifications are your puppies.  I really thought Ron Overs
small decal right under the Steinway bow was beautiful to look at.  Very
classy.

Why dont you do a easy deasy quick recording and put a few samples up on
the net for all to hear.... I've wondered why more dont do that given
the absurdly low cost of quite good recording options available in our
times....  seems like excellent marketing technique to me.

Cheers
RicB