Litter box soundboard

Mark Bolsius markbolsius at optusnet.com.au
Fri Mar 30 22:24:52 MST 2007

Jim,

If it isn't already happening, you're going to have a lot of rust on the
strings and the bass strings will definitely end up sounding at least tubby,
at worst, really rattly or even breaking.

Your piano owner is up for a re-string. They should check their household
contents insurance and see if they are covered - I've heard it referred to
as "Animal Impact".

They may not be successful, but it's worth mentioning to them.

Good luck

Mark Bolsius

  _____