Litter box soundboard

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Fri Mar 30 21:50:42 MST 2007

Don't proceed further until you shoot the  cat.
  sincerely & seriously
  Dale

 I have a customer with a Kawai grand which  has apparently been used as a
litter box.  I'm looking for  suggestions for removing stains from the
soundboard without further  damaging the strings with cleaning liquids.  I
have cleaned it using  dry methods but it still looks gross.  Attached is a
photo of the  problem. Any help will be greatly appreciated. You can see the
mess is you go  to the following link.

_http://www.pbase.com/jhjpiano/image/76413280_
(http://www.pbase.com/jhjpiano/image/76413280)