Ultimate Table Saw

jimialeggio5 at comcast.net jimialeggio5 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 30 16:37:14 MST 2007

Terry,

"Pretty general question. With reference to what in particular?"

What kinds of saws did you research before going for the Laguna, and what convinced you it was the saw you wanted.

I'm researching an upgrade....specifically to improve resaw quality....The Laguna line has
gotten some excellent reviews from guys I know, but also one really negative
review(although that review was regarding the planerjointer).   Just curious on your experience
of the machine and its construction.

Jim I