Ultimate Table Saw

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Mar 30 09:40:50 MST 2007

Pretty general question. With reference to what in particular? I have a Laguna LT16HD http://www.lagunatools.com/lt16hd.htm . This machine I have studied.I have read about band saws, and  with this machine, I have leveled things, and squared things, and tracked things, and tensioned things, etc. I feel like I know what I am doing with the band saw (well, most of the time), and generally get very good results with my efforts. What in particular are you asking about the bandsaw?

Terry Farrell