Baldwin spinet "lost motion" issue twice in one week....

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Mar 30 06:22:36 MST 2007

Excellent suggestion. I have run across that a couple times. The first time - well, let's just say I'd be ashamed to admit how much head scratching I did before I finally saw what was happening. And you're right - even when your eyes are focus right on that problem, it can be very difficult to see.

Terry Farrell