SV: Tuners database

Aras aras6310 at yahoo.se
Fri Mar 30 02:37:59 MST 2007

Active Sync is quite limited I think. You might need an extra program working together with AS like MightySync.
http://www.mydocsunlimited.com/

Aras

Robin Stevens <pianoman at westnet.com.au> skrev:      FLAVOR00-NONE-0000-0000-000000000000 4.0 ;        I've used a Access database I designed six years ago to keep records of my clients and bookings, but I am now redoing it, to firstly add things I wish I had put into the original design plus other improvements. As a lot of us are using PDAs for tuning programs I would like to somehow (if possible) have a direct link from the Access appointment calendar to MS Outlook to sync with the PDA. As both access and Outlook are in the same MS family there must be a way for this to be done rather than re-entering the days/weeks manually into Outlook.
  The Google search comes up with lots of things but not exactly what I am after
 Anyone got any ideas.

 regards
 Robin Stevens ARPT
 South Australia