Tuners database

Robin Stevens pianoman at westnet.com.au
Thu Mar 29 18:50:10 MST 2007

I've used a Access database I designed six years ago to keep records of my
clients and bookings, but I am now redoing it, to firstly add things I wish
I had put into the original design plus other improvements. As a lot of us
are using PDAs for tuning programs I would like to somehow (if possible)
have a direct link from the Access appointment calendar to MS Outlook to
sync with the PDA. As both access and Outlook are in the same MS family
there must be a way for this to be done rather than re-entering the
days/weeks manually into Outlook.
 The Google search comes up with lots of things but not exactly what I am
after
Anyone got any ideas.

regards
Robin Stevens ARPT