ONE OF THOSE DAYS

tom tomtuner at verizon.net
Tue Mar 27 04:19:25 MST 2007

Jesse,

            Now there's some sage advice-Tell the customer that they are
essentially child abusers!

 I too can be frustrated with the instruments some kids are subjected to but
I choose to not insult the client.

 Either I inform them that the piano is not serviceable or get the thing to
pitch and the action good enough to support beginning play.

"This will be acceptable in the short run"--- followed by advice on the next
piano and it's relative cost. Often the client is unaware that a decent
piano is available in    the $3000.00 range.

            Tom Driscoll

            Since 1953

  _____