SV: Bleuthner grand

richard.ucci at att.net richard.ucci at att.net
Mon Mar 26 18:06:58 MST 2007

Don't know yet, I'll get back to you on Fri.

-------------- Original message from Aras <aras6310 at yahoo.se>: --------------

If the Nr is right it should be from 1912 +/-
At this time the Bluthner grands were made with both the modern action but also with the Bluthner Patent Action which is quite different from the modern one used today. In some of these grands there are printed "Tiefe Stimmung" others "Pariser Stimmung" on the frame.
So which of them are you talking about? They are to be handled different in rebuilding.

richard.ucci at att.net skrev:
Hi List,
I've been asked to appraise a 6'3" Bleuthner grand # 89467 or B9467 can't tell which.
Any idea how old and what it would be worth to a rebuilder and or a private buyer.
Also, anything of special interest about this piano,(I've only seen this one,and its been several years since.)?
Thanks,
Rick Ucci/Ucci Piano

Stava rätt! Stava lätt! Yahoo! Mails stavkontroll tar hand om tryckfelen och mycket mer! Få den på http://se.mail.yahoo.com