SAMA

Phil Bondi phil at philbondi.com
Mon Mar 26 16:39:14 MST 2007

David:

I know of one major manufacturer sending all of their
re-finishing to SAMA now...

They have re-finished a S&S Upright for me. I was pleased
with the work.

I have not seen the results of any bridge work - new
soundboard, etc. - I have seen action work that needed
quite a bit of work once it returned.

My suggestion is to keep the action, do that yourself or
with a competent technician locally, and let  SAMA do
whatever else you can afford to do.

-Phil Bondi(Fl)