thanks and storage

Brian Doepke doepkeb at comcast.net
Mon Mar 26 10:42:48 MST 2007

Thanks to Larry Merriman, RPT in Fort Wayne for his instruction and guidance
in helping g me pass the aural tuning exam this past weekend.  Also, a huge
debt of gratitude to Ron Berry, RPT-CTE; Robert Bussell , RPT; and Lisa
Londe, RPT,
all from Indianapolis.  They willingly gave up their precious time and
shared tips for improvement.  I am grateful.

Does anyone have any garage storage tips for their piano parts used in
repairs.  Is there a storage unit that you would recommend?  Or something
that you made that is well labeled and organized?

I suppose a picture would be great, if you have one.

Thank you,

Brian P. Doepke
AAA Piano Works, Inc.
Piano Tuning-Repair-Purchase Consults