tuning for Michael Feldman

William R. Monroe pianotech at a440piano.net
Sat Mar 24 16:07:26 MST 2007

He, he,

Interesting comments:

The piano (a very small Kawai Grand - though I don't recall the model) is
supplied and maintained by the local Kawai dealer here in Madison.  It is
tuned in 1/7' Meantone (unless it has changed recently).  I must confess
that I don't know how often it gets tuned.  Probably not real good
advertising for the local store.

FWIW
William R. Monroe