tuning for Michael Feldman

Allen Wright akwright at btopenworld.com
Sat Mar 24 14:51:12 MST 2007

Brad,

I've been somewhat surprised by how out of tune that piano in the
home theatre often seems to be, when listening to that show driving
in my car in the past. I remember musing on why a show with national
syndication like that couldn't seem to bother (or afford) to keep the
piano in better shape. And how the pianist felt about it, etc. - how
it could have been such a low priority. Maybe it was just the
thinness of the tone on the thing that you mention I was reacting
to...playing on the C7 should be a great improvement compared to that
piano.

Allen Wright