Facts and nots : was Recommend Rebuilder?

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Fri Mar 23 17:57:07 MST 2007

What I was thinking was, that if boards are glued together, then the
compression takes place. If some of those wood fibers compress, and form the
ridge, then the measurement, is less than if that portion had not compressed
more than the rest, so the crown would be less. Or is the crown the same,
because of the ribs, and the board just came in from the edges?
I hope someone, knows what I am trying to say, as I am having a problem
expressing myself. Obviously a field, I have not studied.
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca