Yamaha Shank weights

Pianoman pianoman at accessus.net
Fri Mar 23 05:04:20 MST 2007

How about the springs that go into hollow balance rail pin replacing the
original ones holes that do their thing on the top back of the key sticks?
Schaff sells them"?
James
James Grebe   Piano Tuning & Repair   Member of Master Piano Technicians.
Registered Piano Technician of the Piano Technicians Guild for over 30
years.   "Member of the Year" in 1989
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups, Piano Benches, Writing
Instruments,Table Timepieces
 (314) 608-4137   1526 Raspberry Lane   Arnold, MO 63010
Researcher of St. Louis Theatre History
BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE!
pianoman at accessus.net
Jimpianowood at yahoo.com