Chopin's piano

Jurgen Goering pianoforte at pianofortesupply.com
Sun Mar 18 23:48:12 MST 2007

I once had the pleasure of experiencing Beethoven sonatas played on an
1830s Broadwood concert grand in a piano collector's home.  This piano
was very similar to what Beethoven would have played and  composed on a
decade or two earlier.    The instrument had been in good condition
originally and had been refurbished.

In this case, I was thrilled it wasn't a modern concert grand I was
hearing.  It was a "goosebumps" experience.

Jurgen Goering
Piano Forte Supply
(250) 754-2440
info at pianofortesupply.com