chisels

Fenton Murray fmurray at cruzio.com
Sun Mar 18 23:44:38 MST 2007

Rub the back of your chisel on a stone of your choice, you will see the
witness marks and immediately know how flat, and where the high spots are.
Then get to work with the coarse diamond stones up through the water stones,
this will true up a chisel like you won't believe. Then you just need
occasional honing if you don't drop it. Once the bevel is ground properly.
Fenton