chisels

PAULREVENKOJONES paulrevenkojones at aol.com
Fri Mar 16 22:30:41 MST 2007

Always a hollow grind.

"If you want to know the truth, stop having opinions" (Chinese fortune cookie)

In a message dated 03/17/07 00:29:30 Central Daylight Time, pianotech at a440piano.net writes:
Nah,

Just wondering if you ever sharpened those without the Tormek, and if you had any tricks to sharpening such a large surface without first putting a hollow grind on it?  Or, have you always put a hollow grind on it?

William R. Monroe

The chisels I use are from Mazzaglia and have been in use for about 5 years now. I've had the Tormek for about that long. Is that the question, Bill?

Paul

"If you want to know the truth, stop having opinions" (Chinese fortune cookie)