Advice on tuning techniques for recovering tendonitis sufferer

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Sun Mar 18 21:31:54 MST 2007

The Steinway C&A techs advocate this technique to test stability especially
in the capo section.  You can use a hammer shank or something similar.  A
slight push deflecting the string just a bit after setting the pin will test
to see whether the segments are equalized and stabile.

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com