Happy St. Patty's Day

piannaman at aol.com piannaman at aol.com
Sun Mar 18 06:45:00 MST 2007

Sounds like ye had a foin one, Jonny-boy!

Remoinds me of the rental piano I picked up from a club after a St. Paddy's day celebration.  When I tipped it up to set the dolly under it, gallons of green beer swill slopped out from under the keyboard...

No leprechaun hopping out from under the lid, though!

Dave Stahl