Here's a $-saving Clue

Alan Barnard tune4u at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 16 17:58:58 MST 2007

I designed an invoice/statement form a while back (actually, I stole most of the ideas from fellow PTGers but I digress ...). Anyway, I had 1,000 two part NCR paper copies printed, to get a good price.

Since then, I have found soooooooo many things I wish were on there or not on there, etc. But I still have about 900 of the suckers.

So for this or any other form, my experience suggests it would be wise to print (maybe photocopy or print on computer) just a handful and see how it goes.

Alan Barnard

Sadder, butt visor, in Salem, MO