chisels

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Mar 16 13:16:10 MST 2007

Hi William. I have the exact same micro chisel from Pianotek that I use for
cutting key bushing felt (and I absolutely LOVE it!). I use my Tormek for
that - I simply grind it by hand and it works great. Actually, I rarely am
grinding it - all it really ever needs is a quick polishing touch-up on the
leather wheel.

Terry Farrell