chisels

PAULREVENKOJONES paulrevenkojones at aol.com
Fri Mar 16 11:29:53 MST 2007

Ric:

That's Tormek, not Tomak. And it is indeed made in Sweden, why just a walk through the park for you!  I have a hard time getting my mind around the fact that those countries up there are more geographically like the states here in size and now with EU, literally a hop, skip, and jump.

Paul

"If you want to know the truth, stop having opinions" (Chinese fortune cookie)