Another side of missed appointments

Michelle Smith michelle at smithpianoservice.com
Thu Mar 15 18:30:51 MST 2007

Thanks Hubert!

Michelle

  _____

From: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces at ptg.org] On Behalf
Of hubert liverman
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2007 4:46 PM
To: Pianotech List
Subject: Re: Another side of missed appointments

You did the right thing at the right time. good for you.

Hubert Liverman

Opelika.Al

Last month I arrived at a lady's door and she was in tears.  Her mother and
grand mother were both on their death bed with cancer and she had just hung
up the phone with one of them.  I asked if she wanted me to come back
another day.  She said no and that playing the piano was the only thing that
would allow her to mentally escape from the situation for a moment.  She was
very thankful to have her piano tuned and ready to play.

Michelle Smith

Bastrop, Texas