Another side of missed appointments,etcetera

hubert liverman hubertliverman at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 15 14:42:05 MST 2007

Just a statement of belief here...

We are a part of a community that we care and tune for. Things happen that are unavoidable. Spend a little extra 'porch time' with your elderly rural customers and you will learn 'everything' about the community and ...the deer meat,home grown tomatoes,vegetables are a plus !!!.
Spend time to educate/appreciate the younger adults, because they and their children will all fondly remember us as the 'old time tuner who knew everything' . If a customer is in trouble, help them as a family member.The next generation of us will know more than we,and hopefully not forget our role in this. It is all good in the long run.

Make sure you cash the check :-)

Hubert Liverman
Opelika,Al

  I had a similar, but opposite of sorts appointment a few years ago. I walked up to the front door maybe a few minutes late, knocked, and the lady answered the door. She appear rather panicked, tears streaming down her face. "My husband just had a heart attack and they took him to the hospital - I didn't want to leave because I knew you were coming."

  Awww jeezzzzz. Lady, go to your husband  - call me sometime in the future and we'll reschedule - now go!

  So yeah, there are all kinds out there. I sure appreciated her concern for my time, but goodness gracious - there are priorities!

  Terry Farrell