questions about a piano brand

paul bruesch tunergeek at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 19:38:55 MST 2007

Never heard of Ajelo... anyone heard of a "Villa" spinet?? Guy got it for
his wife. The "price was right" (free) (I think he got took!)  120cents
flat. Two pitch raises plus fine tune. The guy was really fun to BS with
tho' and the tuning turned out satisfactory. I've seen worse... like those
moldy, mousey 110-yr-old upright PSPOSs.