Customers with hearing aids

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 13 05:35:24 MST 2007

We're certainly a small niche in the overall hearing market, and our
requirements are the most demanding on the industry.  I wonder if they ever
will really take us seriously. On the other hand, with the greying of
America, more and more will have trouble hearing music. They might provide
the pressure to up the standards.      I've tried three sets of hearing
aids. Only one was suitable for tuning/voicing etc.   My audiologist says
that technology has zoomed ahead since I got mine less than two years ago,
but I'm skeptical...    We'll see within about three years as I expect these
to last little longer than five years.....
les bartlett