Customers with hearing aids

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 12 20:16:46 MST 2007

Well, what about we tuners who wear hearing aids? You wish to comment on
that????????   I'd suggest you check out my web site and its credits. The
vast majority of the credits have come since I began using hearing aids. On
the other hand, I bought a "back up set" on trial......... and I ended up
telling my audiologist I had just learned why some people hate their hearing
aids, and I turned them back in. Much depends on the level of the technology
being used.
les bartlett
bartlettpianoservice.com

Rule number one - -WHEN YOU COME INTO THE HOUSE AND SEE THAT YOUR CUSTOMER
IS WEARING A HEARING AID OR TWO, RUN, RUN, RUN AWAY AS FAST AS YOU POSSIBLY
CAN! They will NEVER BE SATISFIED!

Jesse Gitnik

--
9:27 AM