question about new pianos

paul bruesch tunergeek at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 18:30:55 MST 2007

Well, I'll jump right in on this one.  I tuned a Falcone GF-62 recently.
Date of mfr is 2004, purchased at a reputable dealer. I'm a pretty new tech,
but it was OBvious that regulation was horrid. I don't know how the church
pianist (a good player) could have possibly not dissed it to death, but she
didn't until I pointed it out to her... but maybe the new padre had some
input, too.  It tuned up fine, and after much ado to get approval to
regulate it (regulation is warrantied for one year), it's a halfway decent
piano now.
Paul