question about new pianos

pianotune05 at comcast.net pianotune05 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 11 19:01:48 MST 2007

I have a question about new pianos.  I tuned a new Falcone, and it was aweful!  It had pins that seemed loose, and the unisons were not staying well at all.  It was just difficult to tune.  It seemed like pins were jumpy or loose.  Are Falcones bad pianos in the first place, or is it more a matter of experience tha t I need to get under my belt, or over my belt for that matter?  Thanks everyone!
Marshall