Types of customers -- FUNNY and TRUE!

Paul McCloud service at pianosd.com
Mon Mar 12 11:57:10 MST 2007

Hi, Gregor:
	I hope I'm wrong, but I would fear that I would be next on her
list of ex-tuners.  I had a similar situation where the owner complained
about the last tuner.  His hearing was apparently affected because I
tuned his Baldwin Hamilton twice very carefully, but he complained that
some of the notes sounded bad.  He wanted me to refund his money.
	People with hearing aids often have trouble hearing the piano
properly, and convincing them that nothing is wrong with the piano is
nearly impossible.
	Glad to hear you became the hero.  Hope it stays that way.

Paul McCloud
San Diego