Tags

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Sun Mar 11 13:47:14 MST 2007

I spent some time cleaning up in the shop today - hey, it
happens sometime, and gluing up rib blanks, preparing for a
piano coming in. During the process, I picked up a dropped
Mapes IG wire tag from the last roll I had loaded into it's
canister, checked to see if it was on the refill list, and
casually tore it in half as I turned toward the trash can. At
least I *tried* to tear it in half. It looks like paper, and
feels like paper, but it sure doesn't tear like paper. Doesn't
tear at all, in fact! Supertag!

So I guess I just flunked tag team wrestling. Maybe I should
save these little suckers and build something indestructible
out of them. You find the strangest surprises right there in
plain sight.
Ron N