Tech needed in San Fran area

michelle at smithpianoservice.com michelle at smithpianoservice.com
Sun Mar 11 10:33:42 MST 2007

Hi Dave.  The piano is at Freemark Abbey and they are VERY protective.  It has a "Do not play" sign and of course my husband
lifts the fallboard to look at the name and a voice comes from the office, "Don't do that please."  When the guy found out I'm a
piano tech, his tune (ha ha) changed completely.

The piano is in need of a lot of work.  They'd prefer to keep a bit of history instead of buying a new piano.

Have a great weekend!

Michelle Smith