Notching delignit bridge cap

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Mar 11 10:22:17 MST 2007

What I've been doing until I get my notcher built is making laminated bridge caps of hard maple. I make the laminations about 1.5 mm thick. I find that you get much of the advantage of laminated caps this way and they are still hand-notchable.

Visit my website here http://farrellpiano.com/bridge.htm and scroll down near the bottom of the page to see a laminated cap.

Terry Farrell
Farrell Piano