Tech needed in San Fran area

michelle at smithpianoservice.com michelle at smithpianoservice.com
Sat Mar 10 19:20:03 MST 2007

Hi all.  My husband and I are on vacation in Napa and I talked to a winery today that wants to restore a full size IBach piano.
(Are piano techs every REALLY on vacation?)

First of all, I haven't been in the business very long, and don't know the story on the IBachs.  Second, can someone suggest a
good rebuilder in this area?  The winery is in love with this piano and wants a quality rebuild.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Michelle Smith
Smith Piano Service
Bastrop, Texas (currently wandering the Wine Country)