Ahhh, marketing

Avery avery1 at houston.rr.com
Thu Mar 8 18:47:55 MST 2007

Hi David,

And you mean you wouldn't do a job like this one?????? :-D

 >I have just moved my piano to my new home. It desperately needs to
be tuned.  I was looking around for pricing.  This is >my work email
and I can't accept outside emails so you can reach me back at
S_Stinson9 at hotmail.com.  I just need a price >for basic tuning and
whatever that entails.

 >Thanks
 >
 >Sara Stinson

I replied that if she was price shopping, I was the wrong person to
contact if she wanted a good job!

Avery