Knabe keyboard/bed problem

Mike Spalding mike.spalding1 at verizon.net
Thu Mar 8 09:45:05 MST 2007

Richard,

In each cheekblock you will find a notched-out screw, whose notch
engages a screw protruding from the side of the keyframe.  The purpose
is to maintain the correct strike-point (fore-aft position of action)
while allowing the action to shift side to side with una-corda pedal.
Something is damaged, misadjusted, or missing in this system.

Mike