Wurlitzer Grand

Paul Chick (Earthlink) tune4 at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 7 09:23:06 MST 2007

Subject: Wurlitzer Grand

A customer of mine has a Wurlitzer Grand G-461. I tune it every 6 months.
Its always drops in pitch more than we like. He lives in an older house and
the floor where the piano sits is not level. We checked it with a level and
its about a half of bubble off. The right side of the piano leans down. Do
any of you guys think that this might have something to do with the piano
going too flat in 6 months.

Dick Powell (central Texas)

If the piano was not moved after tuning and sits on all casters, it will be
in tune inspite of the floor.  Look for other reasons like ANY drafts,
sunshine on the piano, temp and humidity swings.Solve those issues and
re-evaluate the stability.

Paul C

<http://track.juno.com/s/lc?s=197335&u=http://www.americangreetings.com/prod
ucts/online_calendar.pd?c=uol5752> FREE Reminder Service - NEW from
AmericanGreetings.com
Click HERE and never forget a Birthday or Anniversary again!