Wurlitzer Grand

Marcel Carey mcpiano at videotron.ca
Tue Mar 6 16:31:53 MST 2007

No, the level does not affect pitch. How could it? The Wurlitzer is not
a superior piano. You might want to check the pinblock fit with the
plate. Also you mention the older house. Older houses often in my area
have more humidity fluctuations than more recent homes. Ask the customer
what kind of basement they have. They might benefit from setting up a
dehumidifier in the basement. Oh, I just noticed that you are in Texas.
Does it get damp sometimes in that area?

Marcel Carey
Sherbrooke, QC