Busy Soundboard Weekend

PAULREVENKOJONES paulrevenkojones at aol.com
Tue Mar 6 15:23:14 MST 2007

Fenton:

How do you play music in the ocean? :-)

Paul

"If you want to know the truth, stop having opinions" (Chinese fortune cookie)

In a message dated 03/06/07 15:58:22 Central Standard Time, fmurray at cruzio.com writes:
You're inspiring. I've been my own boss since I was 18, that's 35 years. There's no way I could do anything else, but sometimes, I'm just worn out and I look at people that actually have a life after the 5 o'clock whistle. Anyway, as long as I can get in the ocean once a week and play some music I'll be able to keep my sanity.
Fenton