Busy Soundboard Weekend

Fenton Murray fmurray at cruzio.com
Tue Mar 6 14:48:33 MST 2007

You're inspiring. I've been my own boss since I was 18, that's 35 years. There's no way I could do anything else, but sometimes, I'm just worn out and I look at people that actually have a life after the 5 o'clock whistle. Anyway, as long as I can get in the ocean once a week and play some music I'll be able to keep my sanity.
Fenton