Casters

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Mon Mar 5 15:54:24 MST 2007

It must be tight.
I have in the passed shimmed some of the bushings that were loose. I didn't
make them really tight, and as a result, the castor socket, loosened at its
press fit, and the wheel ended up wobbling, and binding.
So make sure it is a really tight, press fit, for the bushing.
A piece of dowel that is tight in the hole, can be drilled out to fit the
socket.
Then again, the plate casters do not have the problem, and they can bridge
the hole.
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca