What would Steinway do

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Mon Mar 5 08:33:50 MST 2007

Perhaps you should volunteer to become editor for the list postings.  I
don't really get any of this: rebuilders with "obvious vulnerability...".
What's that?  People express their opinions directly and matter of factly
out of frustration, disbelief, mostly.  I don't think that those with other
ideas about how to approach rebuilding and design are serious threats to any
major manufacturers market share.  The criticisms of any manufacturer will
make an impact or not based on sheer volume over time, not because something
was more tastefully and diplomatically expressed.  Tiptoeing around the
issues and taking care not to ruffle any feathers may be more genteel but
I'm not sure it's any more effective and it certainly makes for less
interesting reading.

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com