Celeste

John Dutton duttonjw at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 21:12:11 MST 2007

Celestas are notoriously bad even at the best of times.  Even the one owned
by the Chicago Symphony is a POS-an expensive pos but never the less a pos.
The action has to be heavy to work in my experience though I am not normally
running the thing in concert.  This is truly a good use for an electronic
keyboard IMHO.  If you learn any tricks please post them though.

John Dutton

Billings, MT

(professional French horn player for 23 years now)