keyboard cover?

Jurgen Goering pianoforte at pianofortesupply.com
Sun Mar 4 20:41:42 MST 2007

Richard,
I carry good quality wool felt in different colors (green, purple,
brown etc.  turquoise coming soon).  I cut name-board strips out of
this material, and I can also cut any width...  I have yet to find good
quality wool felt in a fabric store, in my area at least.  Perhaps you
are looking for a heavier felt.   There is some heavier stuff in stock
as well.  I am continually expanding my selection of good quality
(wool) piano felts.  Please contact me off list if you have a special
request or for samples.

Jurgen Goering
Piano Forte Supply
(250) 754-2440