DST scheduling differences between desktop and handheld

David V. Anderson daverpt at wi.rr.com
Sun Mar 4 19:46:16 MST 2007

I just ran into this one, and fixed it in Outlook 2002 (SP3)

Here’s what worked for me: under the Tools menu>Options>Calendar
Options>Time Zone->Under “Current Time Zone”, uncheck the “Adjust for
daylight saving time” box

Thought I had fixed this before, and had a similar issue with Active Sync a
couple of years ago, but this one was completely within Outlook.

I think the DST shift “fix” that MS sent out re-checked that box for me.

David V. Anderson

Waukesha, WI