: slightly OT...DST scheduling differences between desktop and handheld

Steve Fujan sjfujan at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 13:23:26 MST 2007

I noticed this problem with weekly recurring appointments in Outlook 2003.
For example, a recurring appt. at 1:30 pm before March 11th becomes 2:30 pm
for the three weeks between March 11th and April 1st.

The above is Outlook on its own, without using Active Sync.

See http://support.microsoft.com/gp/cp_dst.

Good luck,
Steve Fujan