What would Steinway do

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Sat Mar 3 11:30:10 MST 2007

>  */ Ron/*
> */  uhhh ...that was a Short A that had the oil canned board.

If you say so, the point being it was a trash job.

>I'm verifying your story cause we looked at it together... Horrible  & fresh
> from the restoration dept. Yikes.  I don't think anybody wants that type
> of authentic/*
> */  Dale/*

I still wish I knew the story behind that piano, why it was at
Rochester, and where it ended up. My guess is that the current
owner is happy as a hog with their authentically and
authorizedly restored Steinway, regardless of how nasty it
sounds. And since someone will surely comment on it, no, the
customer being satisfied doesn't make it right.

Ron N