What would Steinway do

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Fri Mar 2 21:57:09 MST 2007

Ron
  uhhh ...that was a Short A that had the oil canned  board.  I'm verifying
your story cause we looked at it together...  Horrible  & fresh from the
restoration dept. Yikes.  I don't think  anybody wants that type of authentic
  Dale

Speaking of pale facsimiles, does anyone know the story  behind
the Steinway "restored" S&S model O that was left in the move
staging area throughout the convention at Rochester last year?
As  awful sounding a restoration as one could hope for. I'm
wondering if it  was there to represent the factory's rebuild
capabilities, but somehow  never made it out with the rest of
the showcase?

Ron  N

http://www.aol.com.